The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Through live and virtual events, a weekly e-newsletter, a daily-updated website, and social media, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives.
- Listen in to how Emma Mcilroy, #CEO and founder of @wearewildfang, connects with #GenZ. #WIRSummit https://t.co/89JzqgKfSp 12:45:17 PM May 18, 2017 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Diane Ellis, President of @Chicos, shares her hiring strategy w/ @TaylorKNews in this week's #WIRLC newsletter https://t.co/VxzK6A9GNE 07:50:08 PM May 17, 2017 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How cool is this — @NASA's Fail Smart program rewards ppl for trying new things and, well, sometimes failing. https://t.co/XVuwVg8tAF 04:45:13 PM May 17, 2017 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #WIRLC co-founder, @mcampanelli, interviews @lesleyjseymour , founder of the Covey Club #ladieswholead https://t.co/CXDywTzhIB 01:35:05 PM May 17, 2017 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Yasss! 🙌 We couldn't agree more, @shelleyzalis 😉 One of our favorite quotes for last month's… https://t.co/c23gd1xwzN 04:39:03 PM May 16, 2017 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite