As CEO at Rakuten Fits Me, Vicky Zadeh’s goal is to help retailers really understand their customers and provide a personalized service that help their shoppers find clothes that make them look and feel good.
Vicky has over 10 years of finance and leadership experience in the FMCG & Service sectors. She has lead multi-million pound business and finance transformations and implemented operating models that support high growth.
• Led the restructure of Britvic’s dispense platform to deliver double returns on dispense product
• Turnaround of underperforming legacy contracts to deliver £5m+ benefit for Britvic
• Integration of GB & Ireland delivering £1.2m annual savings for Britvic GB
• Programme Managed Global Finance Transformation for Britvic including Finance set up in US, Singapore & India
• Identified and delivered over £10m cost savings pa for Anheuser Busch to exceed the annual budget
• Implementation of ERP system & Business Process Re-engineering for Chubb Security which improved efficiency, effectiveness and productivity across multiple functions in the UK
Vicky has an ability to connect strategy, mission and purpose to achieve results. She has a talent for solving immediate problems fast whilst being able to remain focussed on the end goals.
With a clear, candid style, Vicky builds collaborative results focussed teams. She motivates individuals to create action plans that yield more than they knew they were capable of achieving.
Vicky joined Rakuten Fits Me 18 months ago as COO as she was excited by the concept of changing the way people shop for clothes.
Retailers have a history of challenges around sizing in the ready-to-wear market as they struggle with multiple fits within a garment category, size changing seasonally and varying significantly across brands. Add this to growth in online purchasing where there is no longer the ability to try garments on and the struggle to meet the needs of customers expands.
She believes that creating technology solutions to gather intelligence about customers and personalize the online shopping experience will enable retailers to provide a superior service for their customers. In turn this will benefit shoppers as they find clothes that fit and flatter first time everytime.
Thames Ditton Surrey, United Kingdom KT70TQ