2. Nothing can replace doing your homework, knowing your customer, and standing strong behind your brand’s mission and values. ’Nuff said.
3. Influencer programs need to be transparent if paid. However, they’re better if unpaid and based on a give/get model because the program will self-select participants naturally and lead to an authentic, more valuable program.
4. “Focus on your customer, develop your team and ignore everything else.” Great advice from Diane Ellis, president of Chico’s, during the event’s Leadership Panel.
5. “You can have it all, just not at the same time.” Wise words from Cindy DiPietrantonio, president of ALEX AND ANI, during her morning keynote presentation.
6. “It’s not about balance, it’s about prioritization.” More great advice from Cindy!