The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Through live and virtual events, a weekly e-newsletter, a daily-updated website, and social media, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives.
- Meet Kate Torgersen, founder and CEO of @MilkStork, the first company to tackle the challenge of getting breast mil… https://t.co/ODtvSCK3YK 10:30:33 AM August 16, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "What does it really mean to be authentic? For me, it means proudly showcasing my real-life strengths and flaws to… https://t.co/BgYVBMZlsv 12:15:19 PM August 15, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "The stars are quietly aligning for the next big consumer consumption boom thanks to the inevitable suburban migrat… https://t.co/QOu1ap8d63 09:00:38 AM August 15, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Sweet Success of @sugarfina and how the company is flipping #retail on its head https://t.co/wLQc5G65ac 03:55:06 PM August 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DiversityGlo: Women in Retail Leadership Circle Names Jasmine Bellamy of Gap Inc its First #DiversityandInclusion Director @WIRLeadersh… 02:37:58 PM August 14, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite