The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Through live and virtual events, a weekly e-newsletter, a daily-updated website, and social media, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives.
- We are so proud to be a partner of @WomenInno ! Founder @BobbieC speaks on our latest episode of #WIRTalks to sha… https://t.co/AQEsolyV8k about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will we see you at #IRCE2019 ? Thanks @IRCE_Official for the shoutout ! https://t.co/EdsH1W0BFv about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @IRCE_Official We are so happy to be coming back this year! about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to IRCE_Official ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The speaker roster for #WIRLSummit 2019 is growing every day! #WIRLC co-founder Melissa Campanelli breaks down our… https://t.co/aN7ev8HGeR about 9 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AceHardware is looking for top talent & reaching out to the #WIRLS community! Several field-based positions are op… https://t.co/3mPESZnR4G 05:45:09 PM February 20, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. in reply to AceHardware ReplyRetweetFavorite