The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Through live and virtual events, a weekly e-newsletter, a daily-updated website, and social media, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives.
- At the L.A. #WIRLCOnTheRoad event, Farah Merhi, founder of @InspireMeHome, explained how she turned a growing Insta… https://t.co/6yOs9gPXsK about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How do you handle toxicity or conflicts in the workplace? At #WIRLCOnTheRoad coach @courtneyseard said "A lot of ti… https://t.co/Rj785hxaHh 01:10:09 PM August 14, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great reminder from Michelle Gass of @Kohls. She believes the 3 characteristics that make outstanding mothers are e… https://t.co/SgWj0WFKNc 12:10:21 PM August 12, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Panelists @CaviarCashmere @CAivka @DelaliKpodzo @LuvAjTweets & Lindsay Wolf @AnineBing shared how they communicate… https://t.co/NuT3vDMHlx 01:10:13 PM August 09, 2019 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @KarynSchoenbart Thank YOU for taking the time to speak to us!! 💕 11:56:41 AM August 09, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KarynSchoenbart ReplyRetweetFavorite