… including the “sale” we’re having on conference passes to our Women in Retail Leadership Summit (April 16-18, Miami), which ends today. That’s right, this is your last chance to save $250 off your conference pass by using the code “WIRLSEARLYBIRD.” Register today before our prices increase tomorrow! This will be the best rate we’ll offer, so make sure to scoop up your Summit conference pass before the end of the day.
In case you were wondering what the Women in Retail Leadership Summit is all about, picture this: Three-hundred executive women retailers taking over the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami (literally right on the beach) for two-and-a-half inspiring days filled with a balanced mix of content, including passionate presentations on leadership and professional development from industry peers; think tanks and case studies offering advice and best practices around topics such as retail marketing, e-commerce, digital strategies, branding, and more; and myriad networking opportunities (also mojitos).
I’m putting the finishing touches on the agenda as we speak, and I can guarantee that this year’s Summit is going to be fabulous. Just check out some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Paula Bennett, CEO, J.Jill
- Sharon Price John, President and CEO, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Fran Horowitz, CEO, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Emilie Arel, CEO, FULLBEAUTY Brands
- Kara Goldin, Founder and CEO, Hint Inc.
- Claudia Cividino, CEO, Americas, Bally
- Emily Culp, Chief Marketing Officer, Keds
- Ali Weiss, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Glossier
- Kristen D’Arcy, Head of Performance Digital Marketing, American Eagle Outfitters
- Katherine Bahamonde Monasebian, Head of Marketing, Alex and Ani
These are just a few of the awe-inspiring women who will be speaking at the Summit, and they all have the same goal: to help us all connect, learn and grow.
I hope you can join us this year, in what many are calling the “Year of the Woman”! Please reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions
Women in Retail Leadership Circle