Hello Inner Circle readers!
Beauty Systems Group (BSG), a division of Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. that distributes beauty products to salon professionals through its CosmoProf and Armstrong McCall branded divisions, is in search of the perfect senior director of CRM and channel strategy. Here are the details:
Title: Senior Director of CRM and Channel Strategy
Reports To: Global Vice President, CRM and Commerce
Location: Denton, Texas
The Opportunity: The senior director of CRM and channel strategy is a critical role within the BSG marketing team. It’s a great opportunity for a highly entrepreneurial individual who has demonstrated success connecting and driving customer awareness and market share to enhance business performance. The role is multifaceted and includes, among other tasks:
- Scope, design, build and implement advanced data science strategies, ranging from customer segmentation to purchase propensity modeling.
- Lead a team of CRM marketing experts to execute retention customer marketing through email, mobile, digital display and direct mail.
- Deliver on customer behavioral goals by strategically aligning insights, capability and technology to deliver multichannel customer behavioral programs that drive loyalty and incremental customer lifetime value.
- Oversee delivery of weekly and monthly marketing and customer-level reporting to the marketing and executive leadership team.
- Build marketing and IT capability road maps and align other executive leadership on strategic investments.
- Partner on IT project plans to bring new capabilities to life.
- Manage a large working media budget to deliver critical incremental revenue and profitability key performance indicators.
Ultimately, BSG is in search of an individual with more than 10 years of experience in retail or consumer analytics as well as CRM execution with a focus on large-scale promotional execution; a comprehensive understanding and application of marketing data and metrics; experience with large-scale big data warehouse environments; and experience leading data integration projects with marketing and IT partners. BSG is looking for a very strong quantitative thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver who can take a strategic approach to create effective process frameworks
Is this the job for you?
For more details, please reach out to Ann Burton at email@example.com.