For those of you heading to Groceryshop next week in Las Vegas, make sure to visit the Girls’ Lounge on Mon., Oct. 29 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in room Bluethorn 1 at the Aria. As we did at Shoptalk earlier this year, Women in Retail Leadership Circle is partnering with The Female Quotient to produce the Girls’ Lounge, which is a welcoming and interactive space at Groceryshop for executive women to come together, network and learn from each other.
Throughout the day, we’ll be featuring thought leadership panels with expert speakers on a variety of topics important to senior-level women in grocery and CPG. Check out this speaker roster so far:
- Carolyn Littlefield, Senior Director, E-Commerce, North America, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Nitasha Mehta, Director, Vendor Marketing, Boxed
- Lisa Matos, Senior Director, E-Commerce, Conagra Brands
- Julie Whittle, Director, Digital Merchandising, 7-Eleven
- Rebecca Troutman, Director of E-Commerce, 7-Eleven
- Daphne Carmeli, Founder and CEO, Deliv
- Sara Master, Director, E-Commerce Marketing and Business Development, Constellation Brands
- Amanda Tegtmeyer, Co-Founder, Meal Plan Ninja
- Susie Fogelson, Founder and CEO, F&Co.
- Emily Kaplan, Director, Digital Strategy, Church & Dwight
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Marketing, Avocados From Mexico
- Michele A. McNamara, Vice President, E-Commerce, Chobani
Panel discussions featuring these expert speakers will be focused on the following topics: Women Creating Products Women Want; Women in Retail Tech: A Discussion of New Technologies and Trends for Retailers and CPG Companies; Rising Equality Stars in the CPG and Grocery Industries; and Women Delivering!
If you will be at Groceryshop, please either stop by the Girls’ Lounge or register here.
I hope to see you there!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle