Are you “holidayed” out yet? I don’t know about you, but after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and all the rest, I feel like Christmas has already come and gone! Bah humbug, right? But as happens every year, by the middle of December, I’m the one with the Santa hat on, baking cookies and singing Christmas carols to anyone who will listen!
I thought I’d use the space here this week to tell you all about the <a href="http://www.wirlc Continue Reading.com”>Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) since many of you aren’t members (yet). Simply put, WIRLC is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Focused on both personal and business development, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives.
Besides a subscription to the Inner Circle, members get:
- Discounted registration to the Women in Retail Leadership Summit (held this year from April 26-28 at the Four Seasons in Miami)
- Free registration to WIRLC’s exclusive “Girl Talks” dinner events in San Francisco and New York City
- Unlimited access to the Total Retail Market Intelligence Center, a comprehensive, continuously updated view of marketing efforts from the top 2,000 e-commerce and direct mail retailers
- Access to members-only content on WIRLC.com (e.g., member directory, forums, whitepapers, executive job board)
- Free registration to regional WIRLC member meet-ups
- WIRLC’s members-only “Women in Retail Talks” podcast series
- Access to WIRLC’s impressive board of advisors
- Unlimited networking with the dynamic women of WIRLC
For membership, you can apply online (there will be an approval process which takes just a few days). The link for application is http://www.wirlc.com/apply/.
The cost for membership is $395 annually per individual; corporate membership rates are available as well.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start the New Year right with a membership to WIRLC! (Makes a great gift, too!)