Hello Inner Circle readers!
Hilton, a leading global hospitality company that spans the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and midpriced hotels, is searching for the perfect manager, global brand communications for its Luxury & Lifestyle Group. Could that be you? Here are the details:
Title: Manager, Global Brand Communications, Luxury & Lifestyle Group
Location: McLean, Va.
The Opportunity: In coordination with the director of global brand communications for the Luxury & Lifestyle Group, the manager of global brand communications will lead and support communications and public relations strategies and tactics that support Hilton’s Luxury & Lifestyle Group efforts — a critical halo for the enterprise. This person will partner closely with internal teams, including marketing, the Luxury & Lifestyle brand team, Hilton Worldwide sales, customer experience and innovation, among others. In addition, he or she will establish relationships with top media outlets and trade associations to share the growing Luxury & Lifestyle story.
The role is multifaceted and includes, among other tasks:
- Source input from multiple key partners to develop and refine PR strategy and plans.
- Contribute to PR/Luxury & Lifestyle annual planning processes.
- Run media relations activities, including proactive and responsive media requests; handle the drafting, editing and distribution of press releases/pitches and editorial content for Hilton Online Newsroom; support drafting of integrated media opportunities; plan and execute media requests and media familiarization trips; develop and maintain relationships with targeted journalists and media outlets; lead third-party PR agency supporting efforts; and deliver coverage and monitoring reports.
- Lead communications for Luxury & Lifestyle-related internal and external campaigns, events and meetings.
- Manage key Luxury & Lifestyle events and brand activations.
- Handle budget line items for assigned projects and manage vendor invoice payment.
Are you interested?
If so, please feel free to apply here.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle