Hello Inner Circle readers! EO Products, a maker and seller of high-quality aromatherapy products and a company rooted in the philosophy of “People, Purpose, Planet and Profit,” is looking for the perfect head of of e-commerce to drive growth in its direct-to-consumer business. Established 22 years ago in Marin County, California, EO Products is a B Corporation still led by its original founders, Susan Griffin Black and Brad Black, who serve as industry standard bearers of natural body care products in the United States. The company is building a best-in-class digital marketing and e-commerce practice to drive a digital-first culture. This is a ground-floor opportunity to do modern digital marketing, drive e-commerce revenue, and be a part of an exciting new chapter. Here are more details:
Company: EO Products
Title: Head of E-Commerce
The Opportunity: The head of e-commerce’s role is to champion and drive EO Product’s e-commerce strategy, including all aspects of the “on-site” experience. She should understand that EO Products’ website and blog are the heartbeat of its digital ecosystem and the ultimate brand and commerce experience for potential and existing customers. The head of e-commerce is the subject matter expert in e-commerce conversion, user experience, digital content, site operations, vendor and agency management, merchandising, and product content.
Location: San Rafael, Calif.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborating with digital marketers to optimize campaigns, increase traffic and effectively tell our brand and product stories.
- Stewarding the customer journey across EO Products’ digital ecosystem to deliver a consistent and connected experience.
- Bringing new ideas and innovative approaches to drive growth and conversions.
- Staying abreast of user experience (UX) best practices.
- Regularly analyze performance and monitor KPIs of the e-commerce business to make recommendations for improvements in merchandising, content and UX.
- Monitor site product, content and systems regularly to ensure an easy, fast and compelling customer experience.
- Build out product road map, and work with web developers to deliver critical new features.
EO Products is looking for a candidate with a minimum of five years of experience in an e-commerce environment, preferably with a focus on digital analytics, technology, site operations and/or merchandising; a solid understanding of user experience research and tools; experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels; excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; strong planning and organizational skills; meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to responsibilities; self-driven and works independently, while knowing when to involve others at critical junctures; and more!
Is this the right position for you? If so, apply here!