Hello Inner Circle readers!
Title: Manager, Digital Marketing, Chico’s FAS
Opportunity: The manager of digital marketing at Chico’s FAS leads digital marketing programs and initiatives, and serves as a strategic partner to the brand teams. The primary focus of the position is driving revenue online and into stores through digital marketing and paid media programs. The position is a key contributor to the success of Chico’s digital business and the evolution of its online presence in the e-commerce marketing space.
Location: Fort Myers, Fla.
Key responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Ensures campaigns are optimized and delivering against revenue and return on investment (ROI) targets.
- Manages paid social programs in line with overall social media strategy.
- Ensures flawless execution of new product and keyword launches, maintenance of search landing pages, ad copy, tracking test strategy, and optimization.
- Manages various aspects of the affiliate marketing program; monitors affiliate activity, analyzes performance, identifies areas of improvement, and recommends ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Develops digital media buys that are in line with the organization’s financial plans and requirements.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to recommend new content for websites to drive productivity.
- Manages and develops relationships with external vendors.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Key qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience working for consumer e-commerce brands with similar conversion models
- Five-plus years of experience in pay per click (PPC), SEO, display advertising, PLAs, and managing affiliate programs
- Deep knowledge of online marketing as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Knowledge of best practices in online marketing and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills to optimize search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness