Hello Inner Circle readers! Lilly Pulitzer, the famed women’s apparel and resort wear company, is in search of the perfect vice president of marketing. Check out all the details below!
Title: Vice President of Marketing
Reports to: CEO Michelle Kelly
Opportunity: The vice president of marketing will have overall responsibility for building Lilly Pulitzer’s communications (all forms), branding, media, community development, and creative services functions. CRM, consumer insights, and business insights are also important parts of the role.
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Notes from Michelle Kelly, CEO of Lilly Pulitzer:
- Lilly Pulitzer is an iconic fashion brand, specializing in resort wear for all 365 days of the year. We’re inspired by sunny Palm Beach style and have a fabulous and authentic brand story.
- The brand does approximately $200 million to $250 million in annual sales. We’re such a fun size for someone who wants to make their mark! Big enough to have a great team and access to resources, but small enough that we still function with a very entrepreneurial approach. We’re a division of Oxford Industries, which is the parent company of Tommy Bahama and Southern Tide. It’s great to be part of a bigger umbrella as well.
- The home office (and the vice president of marketing position) is located in a suburb of Philadelphia. Many people live in the city of Philadelphia, which is thriving and fabulous. The historic Main Line neighborhood is nearby and easily accessible, and the nearby vicinity is great. Many retailers will know the King of Prussia Mall, which is minutes away from our headquarters.
- The team is fantastic — so smart, passionate, talented and high energy.
- Overall, I’m looking for a strong leader who has a passion for the customer and experience with building strong, authentic brands. The vice president is a direct report to me as CEO and is one of only a handful of vice presidents in the company. It’s definitely one of the few leadership roles in the brand.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? If so, please send me a note at email@example.com and I’ll pass it along!