Title: Vice President of Marketing
Reports to: Mary van Praag, President, Soma
Opportunity: The vice president of marketing is responsible for developing and leading Soma’s omnichannel marketing activities in an effort to drive sales, engage existing customers, and acquire new customers.
Location: Fort Myers, Florida (relocation assistance provided)
Soma is part of the Chico’s FAS family of brands, and has seen great progress under the leadership of Mary van Praag (a WIRLC member). We’re excited about what the future holds for Soma. The brand is looking for a vice president of marketing to help continue the great momentum by improving the health of its customer file and supporting its omnichannel penetration efforts. Key responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Drive both short- and long-term brand marketing strategy, global brand management initiatives, and customer insight generation/analysis that align with business objectives and the brand promise.
- Direct brand’s annual marketing spend utilizing marketing mix modeling and optimization strategies to deliver against return on investment targets.
- Drive advertising and promotion strategies, and lead the execution of these plans.
- Partner with brand president to update and optimize integrated marketing strategy and support new avenues for growth.
- Lead strategic development of the analysis and interpretation of customer data and insights that shape our marketing activities.
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategy that elevates the brand, improves the customer experience and maximizes productivity of our stores.
- Drive the direction for public relations and social media initiatives that support the brand position and aid in increasing brand awareness and consideration.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in evolving a great brand!
For more information, along with job qualifications, please send a note to Kristy.firstname.lastname@example.org.