Hello Inner Circle readers!
A few weeks ago I mentioned that the Women in Retail Leadership Circle will be back at Shoptalk this year, partnering again with The Female Quotient to produce The FQ Lounge, Home of Equality @ Shoptalk, a welcoming and interactive space for women to come together, network and learn from each other.
At the time, we were just getting our ducks in a row … well, the planning is done and The FQ Lounge is ready for showtime! Here are the details:
DATE & TIME
Mon., March 4 | 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tues., March 5 | 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Venetian | Exhibit Hall Booth #4200
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
And here are some of the great panels we have planned for The FQ Lounge:
Mon., March 4
- Retail Technology Trends
- Building a Talent Pipeline for Women in Retail
- Collaboration is Key: Engaging Men to Advance Women in the Workplace
- Risk Takers: Lessons Learned From the Power Women in Retail
Tues., March 5
- Women Marketers and Women Shoppers in the Era of Mobile Commerce
- A Discussion About Diversity and Inclusion in Retail
- Women Changing the Retail Game
- Growing Your Retail Business Through Digital Transformation
And the speaker roster is to die for. Here are just a few speakers who have signed on:
- JuE Wong, Global CEO, Moroccanoil
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS
- Cathey Curtis, Vice President of Global Marketing, Billabong Women’s
- Jennifer Goldfarb, CEO and Chairwoman, ipsy
- Amy Shecter, CEO, GLAMSQUAD
- Amy Larson, Vice President, Marketing and E-Commerce, Boston Proper
- Joan King, Vice President, E-Commerce, Crate and Barrel
- Carolyn Littlefield, Senior Director, E-Commerce, North America, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Nicole Mason, Director, Marketing Strategy, Macy’s
- Jennifer Choi, Senior Manager, E-Commerce, Sephora
Are you going to Shoptalk? If so, make sure to stop by The FQ Lounge. Register here first, please!
See you there!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle