Now that Labor Day is behind us, it’s time to start marking your calendars with all of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) events we’re planning for the fall!
For starters, get ready for WIRLC’s On the Road regional, day-long events taking place in New York City and San Francisco. First up is the New York City event, which is taking place on Oct. 24 at the Stewart Hotel. From New York we move on to the West Coast, San Francisco specifically, for another On the Road event, this one taking place on Nov. 7 at Parc 55.
Like the popular Women in Retail Leadership Summit, these invitation-only events are designed for you: women in leadership positions at retail companies. At our On the Road events, attendees will gather with their peers for networking, laughing and learning (delivered via passionate presentations from powerful women leaders). We’re sure you’ll be inspired by our speakers’ personal stories, as well as gain new insights and ideas on critical areas such as leadership skills, emerging retail technology trends, learning from failure, how to negotiate, and so much more.
Some of our fabulous speakers include:
- Jane Elfers, President and CEO, The Children’s Place (New York City);
- Sharon Leite, CEO, The Vitamin Shoppe (New York City);
- Michelle Kelly, CEO, Lilly Pulitzer (New York City);
- Micky Onvural, Co-President, Bonobos (New York City);
- Kira Wampler, CEO, Art.com (San Francisco);
- Kerry Whorton Cooper, President and COO, Rothy’s (San Francisco);
- Marla Ryan, CEO, Destination Maternity (New York City);
- Diane Dietz, CEO and President, Rodan + Fields (San Francisco);
- Nicole Mason, Director of Marketing Strategy, Macy’s (San Francisco); and
- many more!
Make sure to mark your calendars and get your tickets today! We’ll see you this fall!
WIRLC is again partnering with our favorite Shelley Zalis and The Female Quotient for a Girls’ Lounge, this time taking place at Groceryshop on Oct. 29. If you’re attending Groceryshop (Oct. 28-31, Las Vegas), swing by the Girls’ Lounge for content, activations and some pretty sweet swag 🙂 You can RSVP here.
Also, is anyone attending Shop.org next week? If so, we’d love to meet with you! Perhaps we can meet up for a drink or coffee. Please let me know by dropping me a line at email@example.com. It’s always great to meet members face-to-face whenever we can!
I’m looking forward to seeing you at our events this fall!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle