That’s why I thought it was the perfect time to get you thinking about registering for the Women in Retail Leadership Summit, taking place at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in sunny Miami, April 29-May 1.
The Summit, now in its sixth year, is designed to enable women in leadership positions at retail companies to network, learn from each other, and improve business processes and strategies, all in an exclusive, white-glove environment. And this year we will be bigger and better than ever! We’re hosting more than 350 leading women retail executives for two-and-a-half days of content focused on executive professional development and retail strategy; inspirational presentations; one-to-one meetings with career coaches; pop-up shops; targeted networking; swag; and fun surprises!
And the speakers for this year’s Summit are out of this world. Here’s just a sampling:
- Nicole Miller, president, Nicole Miller (just announced!);
- Marla Ryan, CEO, Destination Maternity (just announced!);
- Corie Barry, chief financial officer, Best Buy;
- Claudia Cividino, CEO, North America, Loro Piana;
- Lisa Collier, president and CEO, NYDJ;
- Vanessa LeFebvre, president, Lord & Taylor;
- Mary van Praag, brand president, Soma Chico’s FAS;
- Rosie O’Neill, co-founder and co-CEO, Sugarfina; and
- Amy Errett, founder and CEO, Madison Reed.
For more information about the 2019 Women in Retail Leadership Summit or to obtain a conference pass, visit www.womeninretailsummit.com, or contact Jennifer DiPasquale at email@example.com or Melissa Campanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, stay warm!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle