Hello Inner Circle readers!
I wanted to let you know about a feature available to our Women in Retail Leadership Circle members that you may not be aware of: Online Forums. The forums are designed to provide our membership community with a way to connect with each other. They are fantastic tools to swap ideas, post jobs (or learn about new ones!), solve business problems, discuss industry service providers, and ultimately create more meaningful relationships with each other.
You can visit the Online Forums here. There’s a forum for general topic discussions; forums about job opportunities; and forums where members can discuss the technologies they’ve implemented and the service providers they’re working with. For instructions on how to get into the forums, simply click on the link here. I started a discussion recently on suggestions for day-to-day time management hacks. Check it out and please offer your feedback!
The online forums are just one of the many benefits you receive when you join Women in Retail Leadership Circle! Other member benefits include the following:
- discounted registration to the Women in Retail Leadership Summit;
- discounted registration to the Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road events, taking place in New York City and San Francisco this fall;
- access to members-only content on WIRLC.com;
- and so much more!
Perhaps the most important benefit, however, is the ability to connect with fabulous executive-level women in the retail space. Our members regularly connect with each other at trade shows and other industry events, and have forged long-lasting professional (and sometimes even personal) relationships!
We couldn’t make all of this possible without the help of our incredible board.
And here’s a sampling of new members to the Circle (these women have joined our group in the last two months):
- Mary Brown, Director E-Commerce, Title Nine
- Jeannie Barsam, CEO and Founder, Gifting Brands
- Kristin Nice, Senior Manager, E-Commerce, Johnson & Johnson
- Jessica Lesesky, Vice President, Online Channels, Charles & Colvard
- Leigh Rodwick, Marketing Director, Independent Pet Partners
- Glori Katz, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Advertising, Stein Mart
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS
Women in Retail Leadership Circle