Good morning ladies!
I’ll keep it short and sweet so you can get back to your regularly scheduled summer fun 🙂
While we’re in full summer mode — camping fireside with S’mores, sitting on the beach with a great read — all of this traveling has our thoughts on the road … the WIRLC On the Road events, that is. We’re looking forward to fall and over the moon to share our fantastic lineup of speakers for the New York City and San Francisco regional events!
Some of our fabulous speakers include:
- Michelle Kelly, CEO, Lilly Pulitzer (New York City)
- Jane Elfers, President and CEO, The Children’s Place (New York City)
- Mariah Chase, CEO, Eloquii (New York City)
- Micky Onvural, Co-President, Bonobos (New York City)
- Sharon Leite, Managing Director, North America, Godiva Chocolatier (New York City)
- Kira Scherer Wampler, CEO, Art.com (San Francisco)
- Jyoti Shukla, Vice President of User Experience, Nordstrom (San Francisco)
- And many more!
The first WIRLC On the Road event takes place on Oct. 24 at the fabulous Stewart Hotel in New York City. That is followed by our West Coast On the Road event in San Francisco on Nov. 7 at the Parc 55 hotel.
WIRLC’s On the Road series features regional, day-long events featuring incredible speakers, networking opportunities, and workshops for executive women in the retail space. Like our popular Women in Retail Leadership Summit, these invitation-only events enable executive women in leadership positions at retail companies the opportunity to network, learn from each other, and improve business processes. We’re sure you’ll be inspired by their personal stories, as well as gain new insights and ideas on critical areas such as leadership skills, emerging retail technology trends, learning from failure, how to negotiate, and so much more.
Make sure to add these events to your calendar and we’ll see you this fall!
Senior Content Strategist
Women in Retail Leadership Circle