Hello Inner Circle readers!
It’s been a while since I provided an update on the fantastic speaker roster we have for the Women in Retail Leadership Summit, taking place at the Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne in sunny Miami, April 29-May 1.
Here’s just a sampling of the wonderful speakers that will take the stage at the Summit:
- Nicole Miller, President, Nicole Miller;
- Marla A. Ryan, CEO, Destination Maternity;
- Jan Singer, Consumer, Brand and Retail Leader;
- Stephanie Cocumelli , Vice President, Direct to Consumer, Retail, TOMS;
- Katherine Bahamonde Monasebian, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, Barneys New York;
- Christiane Pendarvis, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce, FULLBEAUTY Brands;
- Corie Barry, Chief Financial Officer, Best Buy;
- Claudia Cividino, CEO, North America, Loro Piana;
- Lisa Collier, President and CEO, NYDJ;
- Vanessa LeFebvre, President, Lord & Taylor;
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS;
- Rosie O’Neill, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Sugarfina; and
- Amy Errett, Founder and CEO, Madison Reed.
The Women in Retail Leadership Summit, now in its sixth year, is designed to enable women in leadership positions at retail companies to network, learn from each other, and improve business processes and strategies, all in an exclusive, white-glove environment.
You don’t want to miss this event! Feel free to email me at email@example.com for a special offer. Also, there are group rates too, so please contact me for information about those as well.
I can’t wait to see you in Miami!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle