Hello Inner Circle readers!
I’m really excited today! Why? Because the Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is announcing the release of its ninth annual list of the Top Women in Retail! Honorees, some of whom were recommended via a survey of our WIRLC members and Inner Circle e-newsletter readers, were chosen based on several criteria, including position within their retail organization, scope of responsibility within that position, career achievements and involvement within the retail industry.
Here are the Women in Retail Leadership Circle’s 2019 Top Women in Retail:
- Christine Buscarino, Former Senior Vice President, E-Commerce and Marketing, Adrianna Papell
- Mary Campbell, Chief Merchandising Officer, Qurate Retail Group; Chief Commerce Officer, QVC, US
- Michelle M. Farabaugh, Chief Marketing Officer, Harry & David
- Katie Finnegan, Founding Principal, Store No. 8; Chief Executive Officer, Spatialand
- Nancy Green, President and Chief Executive Officer, Athleta
- Michelle Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Lilly Pulitzer
- Samantha Lee, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Tailored Brands
- Sharon Leite, Chief Executive Officer, The Vitamin Shoppe
- Suzanne Miglucci, President and Chief Executive Officer, Charles & Colvard
- Neela Montgomery, Chief Executive Officer, Crate & Barrel Holdings, Inc.
- Katie Mullen, Chief Transformation Officer, Neiman Marcus
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS
- Stephanie Pugliese, President and Chief Executive Officer, Duluth Trading Company
- Melissa Reiff, Chief Executive Officer, The Container Store
- Marla A. Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Destination Maternity
- Claire Spofford, President, Cornerstone
As you can see, the list is a who’s who in the industry! The 2019 Top Women in Retail supplement features exclusive interviews with all honorees, so readers can learn everything about them, from what characterizes their leadership style to whom they turn to for advice to the latest retail technology trends they’re tracking. It’s an introspective look at some of the brightest minds in the retail industry. The 2019 Top Women in Retail list can be downloaded for free here.
Many of this year’s honorees will be honored at the Women in Retail Leadership Circle’s sixth annual Women in Retail Leadership Summit, taking place April 29-May 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. The Summit will host 350-plus leading women retail executives for two-and-a-half days, with content focused on business strategy and executive professional development. To register for the Summit (there are only 3o seats left), please click here!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle