Women in Retail Leadership Circle has been at the Shoptalk conference in Las Vegas this week hosting the FQ Lounge space in partnership with The Female Quotient. Over the past two days, dozens of women leaders in retail have graced the stage and spoke on topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to how to engaging men in advancing women in the workplace, to women marketers and shoppers in mobile commerce.
In a session titled “Building a Talent Pipeline for Women in Retail,” the panelists discussed how women can help other women in their companies and networks climb the corporate ladder and be ready for their next career adventure! The panel featured:
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS
- Cathey Curtis, Vice President of Global Marketing, Billabong Women’s
- Jennifer Goldfarb, CEO and Chairwoman, ipsy
- Elaine Hughes, CEO, E.A. Hughes
- Karen Moon, CEO, Trendalytics
- Cooper Harris, Founder and CEO, Klickly